The audience is a valued and significant part of any performance. Our dancers truly appreciate your attendance, applause and appreciation, and we hope you will enjoy and remember your experience in the theatre for a long time to come.
So that all audience members have an enjoyable experience, and our performers are not distracted, we ask that everyone be mindful of common courtesy.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the performance and give yourself plenty of time to park. The doors into the theatre will be locked promptly when the performance begins, and those arriving late will not be seated until the chaperones open the doors in between dances.
- If you purchased tickets online, please print or have confirmation on your phone to show the usher.
- No gum, candy, food, or beverages in the theatre.
- Use the restroom prior to the performance, or kindly wait until intermission.
- Keep feet off the seats, and refrain from putting personal belongings on others’ seats.
- Do not lean over balcony railings or drop anything from the balcony area.
- Turn off all electronic devices, cell phones, alarms, pagers or anything that may cause a disturbance.
- Photography, cell phone recording and audio recording are prohibited at all times.
- Do not talk or whisper during the performance.
- All children who are able to sit on their own, must have a ticketed seat. Please no standing in the aisles.
- Step into the lobby, if your child is creating a disturbance. Parents may consider selecting an aisle seat in case a quick exit is necessary. Also, please note that there are no refunds, credits or exchanges if you must leave the theatre because your child was unhappy or disruptive.
- Laugh and applaud when appropriate!
Sit back, relax and enjoy the performance!