The audience is a valued and significant part of any performance. Our dancers truly appreciate your attendance, applause and appreciation, and we hope you will enjoy and remember your experience in the theatre for a long time to come.
So that all audience members have an enjoyable experience, and our performers are not distracted, we ask that everyone be mindful of common courtesy.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the performance. Those arriving late may not be seated while the performance is in progress.
- If you purchased tickets online, please print or have confirmation on your phone to show the usher.
- No gum, candy, food, or beverages in the theatre.
- Use the restroom prior to the performance, or kindly wait until intermission.
- Keep feet off the seats, and refrain from putting personal belongings on others’ seats.
- Do not lean over balcony railings or drop anything from the balcony area.
- Turn off all electronic devices, cell phones, alarms, pagers or anything that may cause a disturbance.
- Photography, cell phone recording and audio recording are prohibited at all times.
- Do not talk or whisper during the performance.
- All children who are able to sit on their own, must have a ticketed seat. Please no standing in the aisles.
- Step into the lobby, if your child is creating a disturbance. Parents may consider selecting an aisle seat in case a quick exit is necessary. Also, please note that there are no refunds, credits or exchanges if you must leave the theatre because your child was unhappy or disruptive.
- Laugh and applaud when appropriate!
Sit back, relax and enjoy the performance!