- Late Seating: Please check your performance time and arrive at least 15 minutes prior, giving yourself plenty of time to park. The doors into the theatre will be locked promptly when the performance begins, and those arriving late will not be seated until the ushers open the doors at an appropriate pause or intermission.
- If you purchased tickets online, please print or have confirmation on your phone to show the usher. All ticket sales are final. We regret that we cannot replace or refund tickets.
- Photography, cell phone recording and audio recording, along with the use of electronic devices, are prohibited at all times.
- All children who are able to sit on their own, must have a ticketed seat. Please no standing in the aisles.
- Please note that anyone causing a distraction may be asked to leave the theatre by an usher.
- Please no food or beverages in the theatre.
Thank you for supporting your Montana Ballet Company.